This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

After upgrading to 7.6 from 7.5.1 backup work but replication fails at all time with all VMs.

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

What i noticed so far is the snapshot occured on the selected VM and his replicate but then LAN-FREE failed.

Any hint?

Parents
  • I took this one a bit farther. I increased the value to 1200. Re-ran the replication job and still the same error. When are we going to get an answer to this issue? When is Quest going to realize that they are killing us out here and we're losing tons of money in lost manpower due to fighting with this. I'm going on two weeks and all my replications are toast!
  • I took this one a bit farther. I increased the value to 1200. Re-ran the replication job and still the same error. When are we going to get an answer to this issue? When is Quest going to realize that they are killing us out here and we're losing tons of money in lost manpower due to fighting with this. I'm going on two weeks and all my replications are toast!
Children
No Data