This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

After upgrading to 7.6 from 7.5.1 backup work but replication fails at all time with all VMs.

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

What i noticed so far is the snapshot occured on the selected VM and his replicate but then LAN-FREE failed.

Any hint?

Parents
  • Same issue here. Support was helping in getting this resolved by doing the following process.
    Stop all of the Dell vRanger services
    Go to your vRanger install path and make a copy of Vizioncore.vRanger.Service.exe.config
    Edit Vizioncore.vRanger.Service.exe.config
    Change the line <add key="InventoryLoadTimeout" value="420"/> to a value of 900
    Save changes (I had to save to my desktop, then copy back in to overwrite the file)
    Restart all of the vRanger services
    Relaunch the replication

Hope this helps someone else.
  • Same issue here. Support was helping in getting this resolved by doing the following process.
    Stop all of the Dell vRanger services
    Go to your vRanger install path and make a copy of Vizioncore.vRanger.Service.exe.config
    Edit Vizioncore.vRanger.Service.exe.config
    Change the line <add key="InventoryLoadTimeout" value="420"/> to a value of 900
    Save changes (I had to save to my desktop, then copy back in to overwrite the file)
    Restart all of the vRanger services
    Relaunch the replication

Hope this helps someone else.
Children
No Data