session.connect java.net.socketexception connection reset

Hi,

I am trying to setup a new Windows VM connectivity for STAT to access. I have defined the VM in maintenance>general> object type but when I try to test the connection it fails with subject matter line.

I don't see any blockade at the VM level since i created a inbound rule to allow any/all traffic.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi Saad,

Based on the error message provided, it appears that you're attempting to establish a new connection to a file server. I recommend trying to connect directly to this server from outside of Stat. If the connection still fails, please proceed to open a support case in our Tech Support portal, and we'll be more than happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

• Hi Saad,

Based on the error message provided, it appears that you're attempting to establish a new connection to a file server. I recommend trying to connect directly to this server from outside of Stat. If the connection still fails, please proceed to open a support case in our Tech Support portal, and we'll be more than happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Children
No Data