This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

EOS - modules installed today and STAT Agent is hanging periodically

We have installed EOS modules today on our STAT non-PROD environment.

We are seeing STAT Agent hanging after sometime. Did anyone run into this issue? and any recommendations to resolve the issue

• We are waiting for the DBA to make the change and re-start the agent.
  • DBA made the changes. When we try to migrate AP Financial options, Migrate Object status is showing as "Received by Agent" and the agent is not busy as this is the only migration that is running. Migration console shows "In Process".
    Also when I try to create a new CSR and add AOL Profile Option I see the pop-up "Fetch is in progress. To Cancel, press cancel button" indicates to me that Agent is hanging again.
  • I don't see Object: "AP Financial Options" in our installation, so it seems to be an AP EOS.

Can you migrate other objects that are not EOS objects without the Agent having problems?
    If yes, then to problem seems to be with the EOS objects you installed.

What steps were followed to install the EOS objects? Were the EOS LCT files copied to every ERP instance to the correct directories?
  • Yes, LCTs are copied to all ERP instances and to the correct directories.
    Behavior I'm seeing is when I try to migrate "AP Financial Options" , status in Process Request tab is "In Process" against Migrate Object event.
    In the bottom window I see the object status as "Pending/New". There is no other event that is being processed by Stat Agent.
  • Sorry... Not enough information for me to help and without the Stat Agents logs I cannot make any other suggestions. Consider opening a Service Request with Stat Support.