I Don't Want To Spend so Much Time On Extracting Contacts From PST File. What should I do?

I understand your frustration with spending too much time extracting contacts from PST files. Manual methods are annoying and tedious, and they can also result in data loss or corruption. That’s why I recommend you use professional and reliable software that can help you to extract contacts from PST files in a fast and easy way. One such software for extracting Contacts is Softaken Outlook Contact Extractor, which is specially designed to export attachments from Outlook PST files, including contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. Here are some benefits of using this software:

• This software can extract contacts from multiple PST files at once, saving you time and effort.
  • This tool can preserve the original folder structure and metadata of the contacts, ensuring accuracy and integrity.
  • This attachment extractor utility can filter the contacts by date range, size, file type, etc., allowing you to customize the extraction process according to your need.
  • This software supports all versions of Windows, making it compatible and flexible.

Here is a step-by-step approach to extracting Contacts from PST files without wasting so much time:

1. After downloading Outlook from its official website, open it.
  2. Then By selecting it with the Browse button, choose your OST/PST file.
  3. You might choose from 4 choices. Choose Contacts from among them.
  4. Select a format.vcf or.msg after choosing contacts.
  5. Finally, choose your output destination before clicking the "Process Now" button.
  • I understand that you're looking for an efficient solution to extract contacts, from PST files. In that case, Gaintools Outlook Extractor is still a choice! It has a user interface. Offers a simple process to save your contacts without taking up too much of your time. Here's what you can do;

1. Install Outlook Extractor on your computer.
    2. Open the software. Choose the PST file containing your contacts.
    3. The software will automatically scan the file. Show all the items, including your contacts.
    4. Pick the contacts that you want to save from MS Outlook Files.
    5. Click on the "Save" button. Choose a location on your drive to store these contacts.

There you have it! Outlook Extractor will quickly. Save the chosen contacts making them easily accessible whenever you need them. Enjoy a hassle experience, with this tool!

• If you don't want to spend so much time extracting contacts From PST files then you should use the ToolsBaer Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool is the best solution to extract attachments of all PST and OST files emails, calendars, contacts, and email CC, BCC, users can extract all Outlook PST files through this tool. Users can easily extract all attachments from Outlook PST and store extracted emails and attachments in a PDF file and different folders of doc, xls, zip, rar, pdf, png, html, txt, etc. It is an instant and the best solution for all technical and non-technical users who can download attachments from Outlook on a desktop. You should try it to extract Outlook file data without supporting any third-party software. This tool offers a free trial to examine this tool.