This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error with archive backup on Amazon AWS after upgrade to 6.2.1

Hi,

after updating our Rapid Recovery from 6.1.x to 6.2.1 i have problems with the backup to Amazon AWS.

Actually we have the following installation:

• hourly snapshots
  • daily backup to an archive on an external drive
  • daily backup of our archive to the cloud (Amazon AWS, S3)

It worked fine with version 6.1.x of Rapid Recovery. But after the upgrade to 6.2.1 i cannot upload to Amazon AWS anymore.

The snapshots and the drive-backup run fine on the system. But the AWS-backup brings an error with these details:

System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein. Parameter name: source bei System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate) bei Replay.Core.Implementation.Backup.Jobs.BackupJob.<>cDisplayClass132_0.b0(BackupEpochItemInfo x) bei Replay.Common.Implementation.Utilities.CollectionAlgorithms.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable1 source, Action1 action) bei Replay.Core.Implementation.Backup.Jobs.BackupJob.ExcludeAlreadyExportedImages(Dictionary`2 volumeImages) bei Replay.Core.Implementation.Backup.Jobs.BackupJob.SelectRequestedVolumeImages() bei Replay.Core.Implementation.Backup.Jobs.BackupJob.BackupTask() bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

I already deleted the archive job and the cloud account and made new ones. But the error still remains.No i have no more idea what i can do now.

I hope someone can help me with this.

And is it possible to downgrade to the older version of Rapid Recovery, in case that this is a bug?

Thanks in advance

Thomas