This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Quest Rapid Recovery 6.1.3.100 - problems after MS Windows Server patch

Hi all,

I`m using QRR 6.1.3.100 without active maintenance. I saw post that after KB 4088877 core stops working and only solution is to contact support to receive patch.

I understand that I couldn`t receive new version to my life time licence, but why I couldnt receive patch to continue using working application?

Is there any chance to receive this patch to have in future safe OS? Right now to use RR I unninstalled KB 4088877 to have RR working and stopped WU?

Please help.

Mark

Parents
  • You must have an active maintenance contract to be entitled to any new releases or patches. This is why it's called maintnenance. You are entitled to code maintenance and software support. If you do not have a valid maintenance contract, your perpetual license continues to work for the build of the software you purchased, but you are not entitled to anything newer. This is standard practice in the software industry.

• You must have an active maintenance contract to be entitled to any new releases or patches. This is why it's called maintnenance. You are entitled to code maintenance and software support. If you do not have a valid maintenance contract, your perpetual license continues to work for the build of the software you purchased, but you are not entitled to anything newer. This is standard practice in the software industry.

Children
No Data