This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Quest Rapid Recovery 6.1.3.100 - problems after MS Windows Server patch

Hi all,

I`m using QRR 6.1.3.100 without active maintenance. I saw post that after KB 4088877 core stops working and only solution is to contact support to receive patch.

I understand that I couldn`t receive new version to my life time licence, but why I couldnt receive patch to continue using working application?

Is there any chance to receive this patch to have in future safe OS? Right now to use RR I unninstalled KB 4088877 to have RR working and stopped WU?

Please help.

Mark

Parents
  • I could be mistaken, however if you have a lifetime license, you should be able to upgrade to the RR 6.2 builds which remedy this behavior as those fixes were part of those builds (6.2 and 6.2.1). Active support prevents you from opening up a support case and getting live assistance, but not from upgrading to the newer builds. 

• Hi phuffers,

I think about it, in the same way, but when i tried to download any of version, I receive info "Account No Longer Under Maintenance". It`s also strange when my active maintenece ends at version 6.1.3 but I coundt also download this version.

Maybe someone from support could give some answer in this post?

Thanks 

Mark

• Hi phuffers,

I think about it, in the same way, but when i tried to download any of version, I receive info "Account No Longer Under Maintenance". It`s also strange when my active maintenece ends at version 6.1.3 but I coundt also download this version.

Maybe someone from support could give some answer in this post?

Thanks 

Mark

Children
No Data