This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Replication on two locations

My question is can data in two locations be replicated with each other to make sure that both backups are identical? I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Parents
  • If this is for Rapid Recovery (AppAssure was slightly different) you would click on the 'three dots' which is the 'More' options, directly under the 'y' in Rapid Recovery in the upper left hand corner of the core UI. From here you would select retention policy and you can find the breakdown of retention here. This is where you find the 'core default' which all the agents will use, by default. If you want one or more to have a different retention policy, you would choose that node directly by clicking on it from the left hand panel > click 'More' at the top of the page > Retention Policy.

The same applies to both the source at the target core.
  • If this is for Rapid Recovery (AppAssure was slightly different) you would click on the 'three dots' which is the 'More' options, directly under the 'y' in Rapid Recovery in the upper left hand corner of the core UI. From here you would select retention policy and you can find the breakdown of retention here. This is where you find the 'core default' which all the agents will use, by default. If you want one or more to have a different retention policy, you would choose that node directly by clicking on it from the left hand panel > click 'More' at the top of the page > Retention Policy.

The same applies to both the source at the target core.
Children
No Data