This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Replication on two locations

My question is can data in two locations be replicated with each other to make sure that both backups are identical? I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Parents
  • Rapid Recovery's replication feature allows for 2 cores to sync up their recovery points between one another. The source core (the one that is doing the backup) will backup the data from the protected machine, then once the recovery point is committed to the repository the core can replicate that recovery point over to another core so that data is stored upon on a separate core and a separate repository. The two cores can have the same retention policy, or they can have different retention policies, it is your choice whether you want to keep the same amount of data in the two repositories, or if you want to have more/less at either side, your decision.
  • Rapid Recovery's replication feature allows for 2 cores to sync up their recovery points between one another. The source core (the one that is doing the backup) will backup the data from the protected machine, then once the recovery point is committed to the repository the core can replicate that recovery point over to another core so that data is stored upon on a separate core and a separate repository. The two cores can have the same retention policy, or they can have different retention policies, it is your choice whether you want to keep the same amount of data in the two repositories, or if you want to have more/less at either side, your decision.
Children
No Data