This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Replication Error - version string portion was too short or too long.

I have two Rapdid Recovery Core, both version are 6.0.2.144.

I want to setup one as source and the other one as target. When I almost finished the last step of Replicate wizard, it's shows error "version string portion was too short or too long."

I don't check option "Use a seed drive to perform the initial transfer or Initially pause replication"

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Tried to download CU 2, but it's shows "Unable to proceed the request. Our records indicate you are no longer current on maintenance. Contact one of our renewal representatives today to insure your investment is secure."

I guess we didn't renew the contract with Dell but I am assuming we still get the update for the software.
  • Tried to download CU 2, but it's shows "Unable to proceed the request. Our records indicate you are no longer current on maintenance. Contact one of our renewal representatives today to insure your investment is secure."

I guess we didn't renew the contract with Dell but I am assuming we still get the update for the software.
Children
No Data