This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone else having connectivity issues with the latest Windows 10 build?

I'm getting a RPC service is down error only on machines with the latest build (14393).  I was using v6.0.2, upgraded to 6.1 and still no joy.

Parents
  • I was able to protect the clients with installed agents before the upgrade to the latest W10Pro build. The RPC error shows up attempting to connect to the agent and doesn't collect the metadata, so the backup never takes place. I removed a machine from protection and attempted to reconnect and get the same error. The agents were showing offline with 6.0.2 but are showing online with 6.1. I've taken steps to restart services (WMI and others) and it doesn't help. I did open a support request.
  • I was able to protect the clients with installed agents before the upgrade to the latest W10Pro build. The RPC error shows up attempting to connect to the agent and doesn't collect the metadata, so the backup never takes place. I removed a machine from protection and attempted to reconnect and get the same error. The agents were showing offline with 6.0.2 but are showing online with 6.1. I've taken steps to restart services (WMI and others) and it doesn't help. I did open a support request.
Children
No Data