This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone else having connectivity issues with the latest Windows 10 build?

I'm getting a RPC service is down error only on machines with the latest build (14393).  I was using v6.0.2, upgraded to 6.1 and still no joy.

Parents
  • Hi rbrown:
    There is not enough data in your post to attempt even an educated guess. Were you able to protect the Windows 10 agents? If it is the case, are they protected with the RR agent software or agentlessly? When does the RPC error show up? Are the Win 10 agents showing offline, are they showing on line and the error pops up when attempting to take a snaphot? Is the metadata collection successful? Is the data transfer starting and failing after some data goes through or the RPC failure kills the job right away (and the list of questions may go on and on).
    I would check the WMI state (and restart it) as there are many connectivity/metadata collection errors are caused by WMI issues. However since the issue you experience shows up only on the latest Win 10 built there may be some Windows related bug/feature causing the issue as well.
    Please post a better description of the issue or open a case with our support team.
  • Hi rbrown:
    There is not enough data in your post to attempt even an educated guess. Were you able to protect the Windows 10 agents? If it is the case, are they protected with the RR agent software or agentlessly? When does the RPC error show up? Are the Win 10 agents showing offline, are they showing on line and the error pops up when attempting to take a snaphot? Is the metadata collection successful? Is the data transfer starting and failing after some data goes through or the RPC failure kills the job right away (and the list of questions may go on and on).
    I would check the WMI state (and restart it) as there are many connectivity/metadata collection errors are caused by WMI issues. However since the issue you experience shows up only on the latest Win 10 built there may be some Windows related bug/feature causing the issue as well.
    Please post a better description of the issue or open a case with our support team.
Children
No Data