This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After upgrade appassure 5.4.3 to Rapid recovery 6.1, some snapshot failed

Hi, I recently upgrade my appassure infrastructure to Rapid Recovery 6.1

After that, and after the upgrade of the agent, I have a lot of error like that

Transfer error

The transfer of one or more volume images from a protected machine to the Core has failed:

* Volume transfer failed: The transfer failed for volume 'C:\'

* Out Of Memory Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Sometime is the C drive, sometime another disk. I don't know where to search to resolve that.

Parents
  • Hi, the Windows update seems to did the trick. I didn't see the error again. Yes I first install the RUU 3.9.587 on the replication core and after that the 6.1 update and on the primary core did the same step. the last step will be the upgrade of firmware, bios and so on with the Idrac itself, I make it on the replication core because it's on the same building where I works, but the primary core it's in another buildings, I try to make the update thru FTP with the web interface of the Idrac but it's doesn't seems to see the update, instead of the replication I boot up in Idrac Lifecycle controller.

Thanks for your help guys.
  • Hi, the Windows update seems to did the trick. I didn't see the error again. Yes I first install the RUU 3.9.587 on the replication core and after that the 6.1 update and on the primary core did the same step. the last step will be the upgrade of firmware, bios and so on with the Idrac itself, I make it on the replication core because it's on the same building where I works, but the primary core it's in another buildings, I try to make the update thru FTP with the web interface of the Idrac but it's doesn't seems to see the update, instead of the replication I boot up in Idrac Lifecycle controller.

Thanks for your help guys.
Children
No Data