This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After upgrade appassure 5.4.3 to Rapid recovery 6.1, some snapshot failed

Hi, I recently upgrade my appassure infrastructure to Rapid Recovery 6.1

After that, and after the upgrade of the agent, I have a lot of error like that

Transfer error

The transfer of one or more volume images from a protected machine to the Core has failed:

* Volume transfer failed: The transfer failed for volume 'C:\'

* Out Of Memory Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Sometime is the C drive, sometime another disk. I don't know where to search to resolve that.

Parents
  • Hi guillaume,

The RR software does require a bit more overhead to run. Could you give details on the Core server's system specifications? OS, RAM, other software and applications running on it is helpful information.

Is the Core 100% up to date on Windows Updates? I have seen this error before, and completing all necessary Windows Updates resolved it.

If the issue persists after Windows Updates, please come back here or open a support case so our team can look into it.
  • Hi guillaume,

The RR software does require a bit more overhead to run. Could you give details on the Core server's system specifications? OS, RAM, other software and applications running on it is helpful information.

Is the Core 100% up to date on Windows Updates? I have seen this error before, and completing all necessary Windows Updates resolved it.

If the issue persists after Windows Updates, please come back here or open a support case so our team can look into it.
Children
No Data