This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

6.0.2.144 Last Snapshot wrong

Core display of last snapshot is inaccurate, seems to show last rollup job time between rollup and first snapshot of the day.  Looking at the recovery points for the protected machine shows the actual last snapshot.  This is the case for both direct protected machines and those replicated to the core. 

I'm monitoring 6 cores with 25 protected machines, need the core summary table view to be accurate.  As it is, I look at this table each morning to see if snapshots are up to date, but cannot rely on the information displayed.  Since it really only tells me about the last rollup, I have to click through every protected machine to check for the real last snapshot date and time.

P-1859 is applied.  It's description seems to indicate this issue is addressed, assuming this is what D-30861 refers to, but it still doesn't work right.

Submitted non-urgent request to technical support 2 weeks ago, have had no response at all.  Am I the only one experiencing this?