Either scp or roles claim need to be present in the token.

I am trying to use Resource Processing feature for Sharepoint in ODM, however I get this error and I have given multiple times consent for the service account that is Global Admin in my source tenant. I have manually assigned permissions in the Quest Enterprise Apps Admin Consent, still I am getting this error and the tasks fails.

Anyone has any idea if anything I need to do in the Azure tenant? My Account is Global Admin.

Thanks.

Parents Reply
  • Hi Jimmy, please confirm if you have regranted the ODM consents for the "Migration - Basic" application in your source tenant or just for "Migration - SharePoint". Also, if you are comfortable viewing application permissions in Entra, please confirm whether Migration - Basic shows having the Directory.ReadWrite.All permission.  

If you have regranted all the consents and the permissions look correct, please open a Support ticket by submitting a case using the following link, or by opening a chat session, and an engineer can take a closer look at your logs - support.quest.com/contact-support

Children