Outlook Signature

Hi,

Just migrate a mailbox and noticed that the Outlook signature is not migrating at all.

Is this normal behavior? 

Parents
  • Yes and no. The signature is part of the outlook profile. So you you also changed the workstation or did not use the desktop update agent to reconfigure the profile on the existing outlook profile. It is expected. 

• How do I download DUA and test this with the trial version?

• Click on the desktop update tab and click download. Also complete documentation for ODM can be found at support.quest.com. 

• Just tried but got the below error.

08:52:34 [Info] Could not get registry key value: 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Teams\HomeUserUpn' - 'The specified registry key does not exist.'
    08:52:34 [Error]
    System.Exception: Error reading registry data, installation corrupted. Exception message: Access token registry value not found. ---> System.Exception: Access token registry value not found.
    at OutlookAgentLib.DuaAppRegistry.ReadSecuredAccessToken()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at OutlookAgentLib.DuaAppRegistry.ReadSecuredAccessToken()
    at OutlookAgent.AgentWizardForm.LoadData()
    08:52:34 [Error] Message displayed: Error reading registry data, installation corrupted. Exception message: Access token registry value not found.
    08:52:49 [Info] No tasks were configured for any discovered profil

• My guess is it looks like the Teams client is not installed on the workstation. You can disable that part of the application switch task and only do what you need to do. 

you have to execute a switch task for a user that is using the workstation you are switching. Have you reviewed the online documentation yet? 

• My guess is it looks like the Teams client is not installed on the workstation. You can disable that part of the application switch task and only do what you need to do. 

you have to execute a switch task for a user that is using the workstation you are switching. Have you reviewed the online documentation yet? 

Children