This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Warning: Images column has a scope 'Render with <Form name> form' that does not match the scope of any HTML column (Source Data Definition)

Hi All 

Can some explain me how i can Render Lotus Document to a image 

When I try with Image option it throws 

Warning: Images column has a scope 'Render with  <Form name>  form' that does not match the scope of any HTML column (Source Data Definition)

• Hi trivenigk,

Thanks for posting to our Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum! I believe the issue you are experiencing may have been resolved in the latest version of MNSP, version 6.8:

support.quest.com/.../download-new-releases

Here is a link to the resolved issues:

documents.software.dell.com/.../resolved-issues

I believe the following resolved issue is what you may be currently experiencing:

A warning message is logged when rendering a document without the Notes form. Git# 466

Please let me know whether or not upgrading to MNSP 6.8 resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Trevor
  • Hi Trevor,
    I did the update , But unfortunately i didn't helped me .

Can you please explain me how i can Render a lotus notes document to a Image?
  • Hi trivenigk,

Generally speaking, most customers select one of the following options to render Notes database records to images:

1.) Open MNSP Designer.
    2.) Select the Notes tab.
    3.) Under Source Data Definition, click Load.
    4.) Select "Render.pmsrc".
    5.) Select the SharePoint tab.
    6.) Under Target Data Definition, click Load.
    7.) Select PDF.pmtrg for example as your render output type.

You can now view the Map Data tab to view the mappings that were made by these pre-set data definitions. You can now add additional data mappings as required to generate the additional items you would like to add to the target SharePoint list, in addition to the rendered file.

Thanks,

Trevor

• Thanks Trevor,

But can you tell me if it is possible to make the list along with the Render image ?
  • Hi trivenigk.

Can you create a Service Request so one of our Engineers can investigate this issue further for you.

You can create a Service Request on line at support.quest.com/contact-support or you can call into the number for your region, which can be found at support.quest.com/.../phone-number-listing

Thanks