Convert NSF into PST

I am using MNE. I am able to convert NSF into PST, but with a large NSF, the converted PST splits into several PST. Is there any option that I can create a single PST for a single NSF file.

Parents
  • You can easily convert NSF into PST via GainTools NSF to PST Converter Tool, you can Convert NSF data to PST without a single error. After converting NSF files to Outlook PST files, users can view the PST files in any MS Outlook version. Different types of data are stored by the software. Because it is compatible with all Windows operating systems, users can use it on any version of Windows OS. NSF data can be converted to Outlook PST format without any size limitations. Once the NSF file has been converted to a PST file without any hassle.

• You can easily convert NSF into PST via GainTools NSF to PST Converter Tool, you can Convert NSF data to PST without a single error. After converting NSF files to Outlook PST files, users can view the PST files in any MS Outlook version. Different types of data are stored by the software. Because it is compatible with all Windows operating systems, users can use it on any version of Windows OS. NSF data can be converted to Outlook PST format without any size limitations. Once the NSF file has been converted to a PST file without any hassle.

Children
No Data