This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RUM Processing Error

I am testing the RUM agent on workstation and have configured the RUM console with the MMAD service credentials and made sure its a local admin. I create a test collection and run discovery just fine. I try to run the RUM processing and each time I get the same error.

\\pcname Initialization Informational 0  vmover.exe (32 bit) [version 8.12.0.477]
\\pcname Initialization Error 0  No accounts detected in mapping file 'C:\Users\admaccount\AppData\Local\Temp\E93F.tmp'.

I am not using a mapping file and credentials work for source and target domains. Not sure why this is happening.

Parents
  • Thanks for the tip. I am using a second console for RUM and as soon as I read your reply I went back and looked at my configuration for the ADAM DB and sure enough it was pointing to a test DB that I had used. So I reconfigured it to point o the prod ADAM DB and I am sure this will resolve the issue. I will update in the morning when I get a chance to test it,

Thank You!

• Thanks for the tip. I am using a second console for RUM and as soon as I read your reply I went back and looked at my configuration for the ADAM DB and sure enough it was pointing to a test DB that I had used. So I reconfigured it to point o the prod ADAM DB and I am sure this will resolve the issue. I will update in the morning when I get a chance to test it,

Thank You!

Children
No Data