This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RUM Processing Error

I am testing the RUM agent on workstation and have configured the RUM console with the MMAD service credentials and made sure its a local admin. I create a test collection and run discovery just fine. I try to run the RUM processing and each time I get the same error.

\\pcname Initialization Informational 0  vmover.exe (32 bit) [version 8.12.0.477]
\\pcname Initialization Error 0  No accounts detected in mapping file 'C:\Users\admaccount\AppData\Local\Temp\E93F.tmp'.

I am not using a mapping file and credentials work for source and target domains. Not sure why this is happening.

• The mapping file in question is part of the resource processing process.  It is generated by the RUM service using source-->target migrated-object pair data extracted from the ADLDS instance supporting your MMAD Project.  For some reason, the RUM controller service was unable to obtain this information from your ADLDS instance.

One way to confirm that the data is there in the first place is to right click an object migration session and select 'Undo' - if you don't see a list of objects to undo, then the mapping data was never saved.  (Very unusual).

After that, it could be a case of your RUM host (if separate) not being able to communicate with ADLDS.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head but this is a start and at least now you understand how the RUM resource processing tasks work behind the scenes.

• Thanks for the tip. I am using a second console for RUM and as soon as I read your reply I went back and looked at my configuration for the ADAM DB and sure enough it was pointing to a test DB that I had used. So I reconfigured it to point o the prod ADAM DB and I am sure this will resolve the issue. I will update in the morning when I get a chance to test it,

Thank You!