This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When I try to connect to a SharePoint 2010 site, I'm getting a "Connection Failed: Authentication Failure. The specified member name is either invalid or empty."

When I try to connect to a SharePoint 2010 site, I'm getting a "Connection Failed: Authentication Failure. The specified member name is either invalid or empty."
Parents
  • I have no idea where the stack trace log is located. I get this same error regardless of the username I use….and yes…..the credentials are being entered correctly Regards, Lynn Lynn Morgenson |lamorgen@scj.com | 262-260-2552 No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  • I have no idea where the stack trace log is located. I get this same error regardless of the username I use….and yes…..the credentials are being entered correctly Regards, Lynn Lynn Morgenson |lamorgen@scj.com | 262-260-2552 No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Children
No Data