This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I "change the source adapter to a read-only database connection"?

An article decribes my issue, but the solution makes no sense to me. The article is "list items copy but the content is missing". That is what is happening to me when copying a custom list within a site collection. ​In September 2017 it worked, now in October it doesn't. The solution is "changing the source adapter to a read-only database connection". How do I do that?

Parents
  • Hi Julian,

I just wanted to confirm that this post was for Essentials? The resolution in the article would be geared toward a different product - Content Matrix. You won't be able to change the database connection with Essentials.

I would recommend checking the list once more and then checking to make sure the view isn't restricted by filtering conditions. The content may be there but the view might be restricting it.

• Hi Julian,

I just wanted to confirm that this post was for Essentials? The resolution in the article would be geared toward a different product - Content Matrix. You won't be able to change the database connection with Essentials.

I would recommend checking the list once more and then checking to make sure the view isn't restricted by filtering conditions. The content may be there but the view might be restricting it.

Children
No Data