This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No matter what I try, the scheduler option fails to work when migrating files from a File Share to OneDrive. Am I doing something wrong?

No matter what I try, the scheduler option fails to work when migrating files from a File Share to OneDrive. Am I doing something wrong?
Parents
  • Hi Alex,

Please make sure the migration account meets the following requirements:

• The account used to perform the upload needs to have access and at least Read permissions from this computer to all the user's networked file system drives.
    • The account used to perform the upload needs to be a Global Administrator in this Office 365 tenant.
    • The person performing the upload will need to know the relationship (mapping) between each user's networked file system drive and their corresponding Office 365 user account.
    • Each user account must have either a SharePoint or OneDrive license assigned to it in Office 365.

For more details, please refer to the link below:

www.metalogix.com/.../bulk_upload_file_shares_to_onedrive.html

Also, please make sure the account can create a task for Essentials by following these steps: 

1. Go into Task Scheduler
    2. Right click on Task Scheduler library>Create Task…

If the account has no permission, it won’t be able to create/run a task.

In addition to these, please make sure that you operate the scheduler correctly by following the steps on the link below:

www.metalogix.com/.../operation_scheduler_screen.html

Regards,

Bianca

• Hi Alex,

Please make sure the migration account meets the following requirements:

• The account used to perform the upload needs to have access and at least Read permissions from this computer to all the user's networked file system drives.
    • The account used to perform the upload needs to be a Global Administrator in this Office 365 tenant.
    • The person performing the upload will need to know the relationship (mapping) between each user's networked file system drive and their corresponding Office 365 user account.
    • Each user account must have either a SharePoint or OneDrive license assigned to it in Office 365.

For more details, please refer to the link below:

www.metalogix.com/.../bulk_upload_file_shares_to_onedrive.html

Also, please make sure the account can create a task for Essentials by following these steps: 

1. Go into Task Scheduler
    2. Right click on Task Scheduler library>Create Task…

If the account has no permission, it won’t be able to create/run a task.

In addition to these, please make sure that you operate the scheduler correctly by following the steps on the link below:

www.metalogix.com/.../operation_scheduler_screen.html

Regards,

Bianca

Children
No Data