This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where are my reports stored after they complete?

Where are my reports stored after they complete?
Parents
  • The only report I am getting is attached. Although it says it ran and completed, I never get it. And the documentation is really horrible for this software. I have read it all and cannot find anywhere details of how to save it to SharePoint. Anyway I have it sent to me but I never get it. Respectfully, Ms. France Garland-Guay Enterprise Web Services Engineer Business Phone(s): Office: (843) 266-2196 Cell: (843) 901-0884 Email: frances.a.garland-guay.ctr@mail.mil
  • The only report I am getting is attached. Although it says it ran and completed, I never get it. And the documentation is really horrible for this software. I have read it all and cannot find anywhere details of how to save it to SharePoint. Anyway I have it sent to me but I never get it. Respectfully, Ms. France Garland-Guay Enterprise Web Services Engineer Business Phone(s): Office: (843) 266-2196 Cell: (843) 901-0884 Email: frances.a.garland-guay.ctr@mail.mil
Children
No Data