This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

what should my Metalogix.Explorer, Version be in XML for 8.7.0.2

I upgraded my content matrix version from 8.5.0.4 on SharePoint 2010 to 8.7.0.2 on SharePoint 2013 Now my transformation has the wrong version in it. Not a big deal to fix. But it also has an XML element for Metalogix.Explorer, Version= What should that version number be for 8.7.0.2 ?

Parents
  • Hi Jason,

Metalogix.Explorer in a PowerShell script represents the DLL for the connection to the source and target environment, which includes the Content Matrix console.

Since you have just upgraded to Content Matrix 8.7.0.2, I suggest that you do a Replace or CTRL+H in Notepad to insert the current version of Content Matrix in the script.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hi Jason,

Metalogix.Explorer in a PowerShell script represents the DLL for the connection to the source and target environment, which includes the Content Matrix console.

Since you have just upgraded to Content Matrix 8.7.0.2, I suggest that you do a Replace or CTRL+H in Notepad to insert the current version of Content Matrix in the script.

Regards,

Cyrus

Children
No Data