This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does Metalogix have a method of migrating SharePoint calendar lists to the Office 365 Group calendar? We've noticed that Content Matrix doesn't seem to have any visibility into the Group calendar, I'm guessing because it lives in EXO.

Does Metalogix have a method of migrating SharePoint calendar lists to the Office 365 Group calendar? We've noticed that Content Matrix doesn't seem to have any visibility into the Group calendar, I'm guessing because it lives in EXO.
Parents
  • Thank you, but my question isn't related to migrating web-parts to Office 365. My question is regards to migrating a calendar list from an on-prem SharePoint site to a Group calendar in Office 365. So the links you provided aren't really useful in this case.

Jed

• Thank you, but my question isn't related to migrating web-parts to Office 365. My question is regards to migrating a calendar list from an on-prem SharePoint site to a Group calendar in Office 365. So the links you provided aren't really useful in this case.

Jed

Children
No Data