This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can you help to migrate user alerts from SharePoint 2013 on-prem to Office 365?

I found this help link www.metalogix.com/.../021_CopyAlerts.htm

But I was not aware of Azure migration settings. Also don't see relevant option to copy alerts in content matrix tool. Is this really possible? If yes ,Please provide Azure migration pipeline settings and help me to migrate the user alerts from on prem to online

Parents
  • Hello Nandhini,

•  Content Matrix can copy Site and list (but not item) level alerts to SharePoint Online targets

• Alerts can only be copied using the Azure Migration Pipeline, to which your SharePoint Online target environment must be connected.

• Content Matrix must also be configured to support the use of the Azure Pipeline for migrations. Refer to the PDF document entitled Azure SharePoint Online (SPO) Migration Pipeline for Content Matrix configuration requirements. Please see the link below for the configuration details:
    • metalogix--c.na60.content.force.com/.../servlet.FileDownload

Kind Regards

• Hello Nandhini,

•  Content Matrix can copy Site and list (but not item) level alerts to SharePoint Online targets

• Alerts can only be copied using the Azure Migration Pipeline, to which your SharePoint Online target environment must be connected.

• Content Matrix must also be configured to support the use of the Azure Pipeline for migrations. Refer to the PDF document entitled Azure SharePoint Online (SPO) Migration Pipeline for Content Matrix configuration requirements. Please see the link below for the configuration details:
    • metalogix--c.na60.content.force.com/.../servlet.FileDownload

Kind Regards

Children
No Data