This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

mamExHandler service dont startup

mamExHandler service dont startup
Parents
  • Hello Cyrus, on 18.12.2017 we have rebuilt our WSUS server. Subsequently, missing security updates were installed on the PAM server. After that the MAMExHandler did not start anymore. Afterwards I uninstalled all Microsoft Server Security Updates on 19.12.2017 (yesterday). Unfortunately, I did not know which KB caused the problem, then MAMExHandler starts successfully. My hope was that you know this KB meanwhile and you can call me, With this information, I could then reinstall all security updates except this one KB. In the logfile the data from 18 to 19.12.2017 are relevant. I would be glad if you search for the problematic KB in your knowledge database and if so would like to inform me . Many Thanks. Best regards Heiko Für Rückfragen stehe ich Ihnen jederzeit gern zur Verfügung. Mit freundlichen Grüßen. Heiko Dittrich IT Koordinator (MCITP-E | CCNA) Energie- Einkaufs- und Service GmbH Tel.: +49 4193 / 75 35 - 48 Fax: +49 4193 / 75 35 - 8148 www.eeg-energie.de dittrich@eeg-energie.de Hamburger Str. 28, 24558 Henstedt-Ulzburg Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kiel HRB 8419KI Geschäftsführer: Hubert Tschuschke Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Uwe Lamberti
  • Hello Cyrus, on 18.12.2017 we have rebuilt our WSUS server. Subsequently, missing security updates were installed on the PAM server. After that the MAMExHandler did not start anymore. Afterwards I uninstalled all Microsoft Server Security Updates on 19.12.2017 (yesterday). Unfortunately, I did not know which KB caused the problem, then MAMExHandler starts successfully. My hope was that you know this KB meanwhile and you can call me, With this information, I could then reinstall all security updates except this one KB. In the logfile the data from 18 to 19.12.2017 are relevant. I would be glad if you search for the problematic KB in your knowledge database and if so would like to inform me . Many Thanks. Best regards Heiko Für Rückfragen stehe ich Ihnen jederzeit gern zur Verfügung. Mit freundlichen Grüßen. Heiko Dittrich IT Koordinator (MCITP-E | CCNA) Energie- Einkaufs- und Service GmbH Tel.: +49 4193 / 75 35 - 48 Fax: +49 4193 / 75 35 - 8148 www.eeg-energie.de dittrich@eeg-energie.de Hamburger Str. 28, 24558 Henstedt-Ulzburg Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kiel HRB 8419KI Geschäftsführer: Hubert Tschuschke Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Uwe Lamberti
Children
No Data