This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Migrating globally reusable workflows from SharePoint 2010 on-prem to SPO. Neither the source or target has language packs enabled. On the target the workflows are created in multiple languages. Is there a way to prevent this from occurring?

I've attached a screen shot that shows the multiple languages on the target.

Parents
  • Hi Shaun,

Provided the language pack is installed on the target environment, Content Matrix will use whatever the source SharePoint site is on. Based on the provided screenshot, you may be referring to globally reusable workflows created after activating the Publishing Approval Workflow in SharePoint Online.

To isolate the issue​, please do the following:

1. Manually create a site on the target environment through the SharePoint UI.
    2. Right-click on the source site and select Copy Site.
    3. Right-click on the newly-created target site and select Paste Site Content > All Site Content.
    4. On the Configure Site Copying Options window > Migration Options tab > Site Options, disable the "Copy Site Features from the Source" option.
    5. Run the job.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hi Shaun,

Provided the language pack is installed on the target environment, Content Matrix will use whatever the source SharePoint site is on. Based on the provided screenshot, you may be referring to globally reusable workflows created after activating the Publishing Approval Workflow in SharePoint Online.

To isolate the issue​, please do the following:

1. Manually create a site on the target environment through the SharePoint UI.
    2. Right-click on the source site and select Copy Site.
    3. Right-click on the newly-created target site and select Paste Site Content > All Site Content.
    4. On the Configure Site Copying Options window > Migration Options tab > Site Options, disable the "Copy Site Features from the Source" option.
    5. Run the job.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

Children
No Data