This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The items in the IWConvertedForms list aren't updating their relative URLs to the correct target URL. Is there a reason for this? Details: SP2013 to SPO Content Matrix Console - SharePoint Edition 8.1.0.3

The items in the IWConvertedForms list aren't updating their relative URLs to the correct target URL. Is there a reason for this? Details: SP2013 to SPO Content Matrix Console - SharePoint Edition 8.1.0.3
  • Hi Michael,

Please make sure that you enable link correction. For more details about link correction and how it works, click on the link below.

www.metalogix.com/.../enabling_link_correction.html

Regards,

Bianca

• I am enabling link correction. I also enabled text field link correction and Comprehensive Link Correction. I tried both "Within the scope of the source site collection" and "Within the scope of the copy only" but the URLs aren't updating.

• Hi Michael,

Just to confirm, is the relative URLs is still inside the scope of the site that you are migrating ?

Could you tell us more information about it?

Thanks and Regards,

Bianca

• I'll upload two screenshots so you can see the urls from the source and how they don't change after migrating to the target.

• Here's the list on the target.

• Some of the urls are pointing to subsites that I did not migrate but there are two items that point to a list within the site collection. I was expecting at least those to get updated but none of the urls get updated.

• Hi Michael,

Link Correction corrected links for sites, lists, pages, and web parts within the scope of the migration. If the link is a relative link, Content Matrix will try to correct it as a relative link.

If link correction did not work, URL mapping can help by pass this issue for any mappings that are specifically set and it can be set up outside the scope of migrating content, however links that point to document library's site, or other lists in the same site, will not be corrected and it can only work for full URL and not for relative URL.

In this instance, since you already open a support ticket, we will coordinate with the engineer assigned to your case to get in touch with you and give further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Bianca