This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am trying to user map from on-premise ADFS claim to O365. Is this handled the same way? I also have a special character in my ADFS claim that I cannot seem to replicate i:0g` but the tilde is above the g.

I am trying to user map from on-premise ADFS claim to O365. Is this handled the same way? I also have a special character in my ADFS claim that I cannot seem to replicate i:0g` but the tilde is above the g.
Parents
  • Hi Kris,

ADFS claims and O365 accounts are handled similarly as regular user conversions. In line with the special character used in your ADFS claims account, you may perform the following options:

• Manually map a few users in Content Matrix, check what character gets written for the ` character in the UserMappings.mls file, build a sample XML mappings file using the written character, then import it into the Content Matrix console.
    • Generate UserMappings.mls using the PowerShell script in the attached file, drop it into the ..AppData\Roaming\Metalogix\Content Matrix Console - SharePoint Edition folder, close the Content Matrix console, then re-launch it.
    • Use a custom transformer script.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hi Kris,

ADFS claims and O365 accounts are handled similarly as regular user conversions. In line with the special character used in your ADFS claims account, you may perform the following options:

• Manually map a few users in Content Matrix, check what character gets written for the ` character in the UserMappings.mls file, build a sample XML mappings file using the written character, then import it into the Content Matrix console.
    • Generate UserMappings.mls using the PowerShell script in the attached file, drop it into the ..AppData\Roaming\Metalogix\Content Matrix Console - SharePoint Edition folder, close the Content Matrix console, then re-launch it.
    • Use a custom transformer script.

Regards,

Cyrus

Children
No Data