This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Everything is being mapped to system account

Migrating from 2010 to sp online. I have used the tool in the past without this issue but now my migrations are dropping all users info and assigning everything to system account. I have the same mappings file I used before and my settings are the same. please help ... this is a huge issue for me right now!!!!!

Parents
  • I have the xml file and I see a mapping for user loaded in the bottom screen in the global mapping area. when i run the migration I see a warning that the user (the one on the source side could not be found ... which I think is fine ... but I used to see, in previous migrations where that users would be added with the new version of the login ... here's the xml that is loaded into global mappings <Mapping Source="i:0#.w|domain\richard" Target="richard@domain.com" />

• I have the xml file and I see a mapping for user loaded in the bottom screen in the global mapping area. when i run the migration I see a warning that the user (the one on the source side could not be found ... which I think is fine ... but I used to see, in previous migrations where that users would be added with the new version of the login ... here's the xml that is loaded into global mappings <Mapping Source="i:0#.w|domain\richard" Target="richard@domain.com" />

Children
No Data