This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What makes Metalogix check out files? And when a library is copied with more than 5000 checked out files, how do I check them in? The "check in" utility does nothing, and PowerShell will not either.

What makes Metalogix check out files? And when a library is copied with more than 5000 checked out files, how do I check them in? The "check in" utility does nothing, and PowerShell will not either.
Parents
  • Thanks for your reply. Truly. I should describe the scenario more fully. I am migrating file share content to a new SharePoint library which does not require checkout to edit. For some reason Metalogix sets it and copies all the files from certain file shares (not all) as checked out. Carolee Heynen - Integration Consultant 505 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale CA 91201, USA O +1 (818) 551-4315 M +1 (616) 516-6739 email: carolee.heynen@kornferry.com [linkedin-button-small]
  • Thanks for your reply. Truly. I should describe the scenario more fully. I am migrating file share content to a new SharePoint library which does not require checkout to edit. For some reason Metalogix sets it and copies all the files from certain file shares (not all) as checked out. Carolee Heynen - Integration Consultant 505 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale CA 91201, USA O +1 (818) 551-4315 M +1 (616) 516-6739 email: carolee.heynen@kornferry.com [linkedin-button-small]
Children
No Data