This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Correct/Update links in content

Hi -

We're using Content Matrix - 8.5.0.6 to migrate content from SP 2010 to SP Online.

Below are the migration steps:

1. Content database backup and restore from production -> UAT (since our prod is currently live and we have some data/tag manipulation needed before migration, we are using this staging environment as source for migration)
  2. Managed metadata cleanup/consolidation
  3. Migrate from staging/uat environment to SP Online (prod)

This process is working for us and we migrated ~50GB data already, except for one below issue:

When I upload a document with links to other documents/pages in the same site, once I publish, as you might be already aware that SharePoint converts these to relative path. And when we do a backup and restore to uat/staging environment, these are still relative which is good till this point. But when we migrate this document to SP Online these links are converted absolute path i.e.�http://uat...., which is correct technically since we're migrating documents from UAT as source(but we want production link). Is there anyway by which we can check these urls in document/pages and maybe replace them on the fly while migrating ?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time

Regards,

Jashwanth

Parents Reply Children
No Data