This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

mam altlana

mam altlana
Parents
  • Hey Cyrus, I did the registry updates for Outlook 2010 32 bit version on my computer, I have the latest Microsoft updates on this computer and I think part of the problem I cannot get the outlook archive manager addon to run on my computer. MAM Exchange Direct Archive has been turned on(legacy was already on) and Atlanta set to manual, I do not know if it is the registry on the client side or starting the MAM process. Or will this cause additional problems. On Web access to email, I get a message when forwarding an archived email, [X} cid:7f81cabc-0ead-4e29-ade1-f155233e4287 And then on the forwarded copy get: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SO, I know we need to update to the latest release of archive manager, The last update to the current version did not go easy. I took a lot of online help getting it set up. Is there a service?? Also, I need to get archive manager back into outlook. It does not launch And a way to update 20 clients registers and outlook I will be out of the office until 2-1-18 at 2PM EST
  • Hey Cyrus, I did the registry updates for Outlook 2010 32 bit version on my computer, I have the latest Microsoft updates on this computer and I think part of the problem I cannot get the outlook archive manager addon to run on my computer. MAM Exchange Direct Archive has been turned on(legacy was already on) and Atlanta set to manual, I do not know if it is the registry on the client side or starting the MAM process. Or will this cause additional problems. On Web access to email, I get a message when forwarding an archived email, [X} cid:7f81cabc-0ead-4e29-ade1-f155233e4287 And then on the forwarded copy get: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SO, I know we need to update to the latest release of archive manager, The last update to the current version did not go easy. I took a lot of online help getting it set up. Is there a service?? Also, I need to get archive manager back into outlook. It does not launch And a way to update 20 clients registers and outlook I will be out of the office until 2-1-18 at 2PM EST
Children
No Data