Can Quest Rapid Recovery Leverage 13th Gen Intel’s Improved Performance?

Hi all,

I’m currently evaluating Intel’s 13th Gen processors for our infrastructure, particularly in relation to data backup and disaster recovery processes. I’m interested in understanding whether Quest’s backup solution, Quest Rapid Recovery, is optimized to fully leverage the enhanced performance, core counts, and efficiency of 13th Gen Intel CPUs.

Has anyone noticed significant improvements in backup speed, data compression, or resource allocation when running Quest Rapid Recovery on 13th Gen Intel processors compared to previous generations? Are there specific optimizations or configurations within the software that work well with the architecture of 13th Gen Intel, such as better multi-threading or memory management?

For more resource-intensive tasks like large-scale backups or replication, is there a noticeable difference in how Quest Rapid Recovery handles these workloads on 13th Gen Intel processors? If anyone has benchmarked or tested Quest solutions on 13th Gen Intel systems, I’d appreciate hearing your results, insights, or best practices.

I’m hoping to understand if upgrading to 13th Gen Intel will provide a measurable performance boost for our backup and recovery operations.

Looking forward to your experiences and feedback!