Facing Multiple Issues with Edge Computing and Quest Edge Manager - Need Advice

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well.

I’m currently encountering several issues with edge computing while using Quest Edge Manager and could use some advice from those with similar experience. Here’s a rundown of the problems I’m facing:

1. Performance Problems: The performance of the Quest Edge Manager seems inconsistent. At times, it handles tasks efficiently, but other times it experiences significant delays and slowdowns. I’m unsure if this is due to configuration issues or something else.

2. Connectivity Issues: There are frequent disruptions in connectivity between our edge devices and the central system managed by Quest Edge Manager. This results in data loss and interruptions in processing, which are critical to our operations.

3. Integration Challenges: Integrating the Quest Edge Manager with our existing infrastructure has been more complicated than anticipated. We’re encountering compatibility issues and difficulties in achieving seamless data flow between different systems.

4. Data Synchronization: The synchronization of data between edge devices and the central server is inconsistent. Sometimes, updates are delayed or fail to propagate, which affects real-time data accuracy and decision-making.

5. Scalability Concerns: As we expand our deployment, scaling with Quest Edge Manager has proven to be a challenge. We’re facing issues related to managing a growing number of edge devices and ensuring that the system remains stable under increased load.

6. Security Vulnerabilities: There are concerns about the security features of the Quest Edge Manager. We’ve observed potential vulnerabilities that might expose our systems to risks, and we’re seeking advice on best practices for securing edge computing environments.

Has anyone else experienced these issues or have any insights on how to resolve them? Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!