This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intrust Add-in for DNS debug logs

Is there still a way to capture DNS debug logs with Intrust? If so, can you tell me where to find the add-in?

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Oh, you use Set-DnsServerDiagnostics -EnableLogFileRollover 1. The solution I've shared with you does not support this option. I'm afraid we cannot support it quickly, it requires custom dev. Do you really need to keep all these files? Right now I can only suggest to switch back to Set-DnsServerDiagnostics -EnableLogFileRollover 0 and collect the backup file in System32\dns\backup folder as I proposed earlier, by specifying the full path %WinDir%\\Sysnative\\dns\\backup\\dns.log in the data source.
  • Oh, you use Set-DnsServerDiagnostics -EnableLogFileRollover 1. The solution I've shared with you does not support this option. I'm afraid we cannot support it quickly, it requires custom dev. Do you really need to keep all these files? Right now I can only suggest to switch back to Set-DnsServerDiagnostics -EnableLogFileRollover 0 and collect the backup file in System32\dns\backup folder as I proposed earlier, by specifying the full path %WinDir%\\Sysnative\\dns\\backup\\dns.log in the data source.
Children
No Data