This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Monitoring Report to include ALL Logical Disks

Hi There

Can someone please help me. I need to generate a report that show CPU, Memory, and Disk Usage percentages, But the report must show all logical drives on the server and not only the OS drive.

Much appreciated thanks.

Neville

• Hi neville.cassim ,

I created a report like that, but it is only for one Virtual Machine, I will attach it here in case is useful. Please take a look of the sample PDF to see if it meets your requirements before installing it.

1) Copy the vm_report.zip file to Foglight\bin folder.
    2) Import it with the following command:
    Windows:
    fglcmd.bat -usr foglight -pwd <use_your_password> -cmd util:uiimport -f vm_report.zip 
    Linux:
    fglcmd.sh -usr foglight -pwd <use_your_password> -cmd util:uiimport -f vm_report.zip

If foglight password is foglight, the following should suffice:
    fglcmd.bat -cmd util:uiimport -f vm_report.zip 
    4) Under Dashboards, locate the new module called "Custom Reports" this module will have the report you need.

Virtual_Machine_Utilization_Report.pdf  vm_report.zip

Gaston.

• Hi there Gaston.

Thanks for your response.

I am looking for something more like the attached snip but it must display all disk drives of all servers included in the report.

Thanks,

• Thanks Neville,
    Yes, that definitely is a custom report. Hopefully someone in the community has done something similar.