This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Foglight Alerts and associated devices

Can Foglight create a reports  to show the monitored devices and there associated alerts. I'm not an administrator to verify all true, but being told this isn't possible? An 200 page report can be generated of all alerts but nothing can be created simply to list the devices monitored and there associated alert.

Parents
  • Hallo Eric,

if the data is being collected and displayed on a dashboard, you can create a report for it. I would say you can create a report on nearly all metrics Foglight can collect.

There are several out-of-the-box reports. You can find on the Reports dashboard under "Run a report". If there is no report matching your requirement, you can create your own report under "Build a Custom Report".

Building your own report can become complex if you start to create your own queries.

I would recomment to involve our PSO team as they have a lot field experience and creating custom dashboard and reports is their daily business. You can tell them which report you need and how it should look like and they can create it for you. To get in contact with them you can either speak with your sales account manager or you contact them via our webpage.

As a starting point for you, I like to recommend the Foglight User Guide. More information and examples for custom dashboards or reports you will find in the Web Component Guide and the Web Component Tutorial.

If you provide more details here (what exactly you need), our technical consultants can provide more tips and tricks in this thread.

Kind Regards

Nicola

• Hallo Eric,

if the data is being collected and displayed on a dashboard, you can create a report for it. I would say you can create a report on nearly all metrics Foglight can collect.

There are several out-of-the-box reports. You can find on the Reports dashboard under "Run a report". If there is no report matching your requirement, you can create your own report under "Build a Custom Report".

Building your own report can become complex if you start to create your own queries.

I would recomment to involve our PSO team as they have a lot field experience and creating custom dashboard and reports is their daily business. You can tell them which report you need and how it should look like and they can create it for you. To get in contact with them you can either speak with your sales account manager or you contact them via our webpage.

As a starting point for you, I like to recommend the Foglight User Guide. More information and examples for custom dashboards or reports you will find in the Web Component Guide and the Web Component Tutorial.

If you provide more details here (what exactly you need), our technical consultants can provide more tips and tricks in this thread.

Kind Regards

Nicola

Children
No Data