This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Latest ChangeAuditor Version XLS(X) export does not work

Hello, in exporting the query results in either xls or xlsx version the client crashes/freezes. csv works fine.

is anyone else having an issue?

I also minimized the search results to only include 20000 events and same thing happens.

any thoughts?

Parents
  • I didn't focus on having a filter in my initial test, so I did a few tests this morning. I was successful even with adding filters. So maybe it is something specific about the filter you are using or the data in that filtered list. I think you should log a case with Quest Support to get it documented and if it is a bug they can work on it. As a potential work around, have you tried altering the search properties to match the affect of your filter and then try the export? This could possibly give you the desired result.
  • I didn't focus on having a filter in my initial test, so I did a few tests this morning. I was successful even with adding filters. So maybe it is something specific about the filter you are using or the data in that filtered list. I think you should log a case with Quest Support to get it documented and if it is a bug they can work on it. As a potential work around, have you tried altering the search properties to match the affect of your filter and then try the export? This could possibly give you the desired result.
Children
No Data