This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Archive Manager Server Migration to a new Domain

Hi,

During a Domain Migration we have moved the Archive Manager Server to the new Domain. Also, we have setup a new Exchange Server. All Mails was successfuly migrated to this new Exchange Server.

We have configured the adc.config file and Archive Manager "import" all the new Mailbox without problems, also ADC connection works fine. But (There is always a but), User can only login to the Archive Manager Website with the old Domain Account. If they choise the new Domain the Login failed.

Any Idea appreciated.

Cheers

Uwe

Parents
  • Good Day Dave,

thanks for your reply.

1.) The User always use only the short "archivemanager" url, but even if we use the new FQDN archivemanager.newdomain.local we have the same result.
    2.) Yes, the can access the new Website.
    3.) We use Form Authentication.

Please have in mind, we have migrate the whole server to the new windows domain. The user can open the Website, but the user must select the old Domin for a successful logon. If they select the new Domain from the dropdown menu, they get an error "Login Failed".

The AD Connector Logfile does not indicate any Problems, also if a new User is created in the new domain the AD connector will find this user and add them to ArchiveManager.

I guess, based on your suggestions, we should update to Version 5.3 first? We still use 4.8.
    As soon I've some news, i'll come back.

Cheers
    Uwe
  • Good Day Dave,

thanks for your reply.

1.) The User always use only the short "archivemanager" url, but even if we use the new FQDN archivemanager.newdomain.local we have the same result.
    2.) Yes, the can access the new Website.
    3.) We use Form Authentication.

Please have in mind, we have migrate the whole server to the new windows domain. The user can open the Website, but the user must select the old Domin for a successful logon. If they select the new Domain from the dropdown menu, they get an error "Login Failed".

The AD Connector Logfile does not indicate any Problems, also if a new User is created in the new domain the AD connector will find this user and add them to ArchiveManager.

I guess, based on your suggestions, we should update to Version 5.3 first? We still use 4.8.
    As soon I've some news, i'll come back.

Cheers
    Uwe
Children
No Data