Unable to download free trail ApexSQL Devops Plus toolkit for ApexSQL doc

I am downloading ApexSQL Devops toolkit but not ApexSql Devops plus toolkit, through provided link. After installation of toolkit given in the link ,I am not able to find ApexSQL Doc tool. Could you please provide more info on it?

Thanks in advance. 

• Hello  we suggest you send an email to sales@quest.com for better assistance here. 

• Hi Community,

It sounds like you're encountering an issue while trying to download the free trial of the ApexSQL DevOps Plus toolkit for ApexSQL Doc. I know that compatibility issues or system requirements can sometimes cause problems with software downloads, especially when using newer hardware like Intel Evo laptops.

Here are a few things you might want to check:

1. System Requirements: Ensure that your Intel Evo laptop meets the minimum system requirements for ApexSQL DevOps Plus. Sometimes, specific versions of Windows or .NET frameworks are required.

2. Browser Compatibility: Try downloading the toolkit using a different browser. Occasionally, certain browsers can block or interfere with downloads, especially if there are security settings in place.

3. Antivirus or Firewall Settings: Your antivirus or firewall might be preventing the download. You can try temporarily disabling these and then attempt the download again. Just make sure to enable them afterward.

4. Admin Rights: Make sure you're running the download as an administrator, as this can sometimes resolve permission issues that block downloads.

5. Contacting Support: If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to ApexSQL support directly. They might have specific advice or a workaround for downloading the toolkit on Intel Evo laptops.

Hopefully, one of these suggestions helps! Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Alisa Aine