When is support for MS SQL 2022 available?

I have needed to upgrade my SQL server to 2022 and now get a Message box "Microsoft SQL Server 2022 or higher is not supported in this version of ApexSQL Diff"

ApexSQL Diff version 2022.02.1175

The Get Updates button tells me that I am on the latest version.

Top Replies

Parents
  • Hi, 

Is it already known when SQL Server 2022 support can be expected?

• Hello  

Thank you for reaching the ApexSQL Forum.

We are currently still working on this compatibility and implementation.

I am glad to share with you that the first set of ApexSQL tools compatible with SQL 2022 is expected to be available in May 2024 and they will be:

• ApexSQL Build
    • Doc
    • Source Control
    • Unit Test 
    Please, stay tuned for more update and thanks again for being part of our community.
    Regards!
  • Hi,

do you have an update regarding the date for acquiring compatibility with SQL Server 2022 for those components mentioned? We are interested in Source Control, ApexDiff and ApexSQL Build to be compatible with 2022 sql server version. 

We were looking for this update for the entire May 2024..

Thank you!

• After careful consideration, we have made the decision to end the product's lifecycle and transition it into limited support, effective immediately. While you will still be able to use the current version of ApexSQL Compare and Sync Toolkit for SQL Server for the duration of your license, please note that support for this product will be discontinued as of December 31, 2025.

We understand that this news may be unsettling, and we want to assure you that we are committed to supporting you during this transition period. In light of this change, we are offering you the opportunity to seamlessly migrate at no additional cost to our flagship product, Toad for SQL Server.

Toad for SQL Server not only encompasses most of the capabilities of ApexSQL Compare and Sync Toolkit for SQL Server but also offers additional functionality beyond just comparing and syncing data and schemas for SQL Server. To help you better understand the benefits of this transition, we have prepared a direct comparison between ApexSQL Compare and Sync Toolkit for SQL Server and Toad for SQL Server, which you can view here.

Additionally, we invite you to watch introductory videos on Toad for SQL Server Compare and Sync functionality here.

To facilitate a smooth transition and to accommodate any learning curve associated with the new product, we suggest you download Toad for SQL Server trial which will give you 30 days use. 

We understand that change can be challenging, but we're here to support you every step of the way. Should you have any questions or require assistance with the transition process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team through the links below.

Thank you for your continued trust and partnership. We look forward to serving you with our enhanced product offerings and ensuring your continued success in your SQL Server endeavors.

• Hi Nodier,

Is ApexSQL Doc included in your statement regarding end of life for ApexSQL Compare and Sync Toolkit for SQL Server?   My license is specifically for ApexSQL Doc.

Reply Children