When is support for MS SQL 2022 available?

I have needed to upgrade my SQL server to 2022 and now get a Message box "Microsoft SQL Server 2022 or higher is not supported in this version of ApexSQL Diff"

ApexSQL Diff version 2022.02.1175

The Get Updates button tells me that I am on the latest version.

Top Replies

Parents
  • To resolve this issue, you'll need to wait for an update to ApexSQL Diff that adds support for SQL Server 2022. The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, you can continue using an older version of ApexSQL Diff that is compatible with SQL Server 2022.

Here are some additional steps you can take:

1. Check the ApexSQL Diff website for updates regularly. The developers will announce the release of an update that supports SQL Server 2022 on their website and social media channels.

1. Contact ApexSQL Diff support. If you need immediate assistance, you can contact ApexSQL Diff support for further guidance. They may be able to provide you with a beta version of the update or suggest alternative solutions.

1. Consider using a different SQL Server comparison tool. If you cannot wait for an update to ApexSQL Diff, you may want to consider using a different SQL Server comparison tool that already supports SQL Server 2022. There are several options available, such as Redgate Data Compare and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).

I hope this helps!

• To resolve this issue, you'll need to wait for an update to ApexSQL Diff that adds support for SQL Server 2022. The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, you can continue using an older version of ApexSQL Diff that is compatible with SQL Server 2022.

Here are some additional steps you can take:

1. Check the ApexSQL Diff website for updates regularly. The developers will announce the release of an update that supports SQL Server 2022 on their website and social media channels.

1. Contact ApexSQL Diff support. If you need immediate assistance, you can contact ApexSQL Diff support for further guidance. They may be able to provide you with a beta version of the update or suggest alternative solutions.

1. Consider using a different SQL Server comparison tool. If you cannot wait for an update to ApexSQL Diff, you may want to consider using a different SQL Server comparison tool that already supports SQL Server 2022. There are several options available, such as Redgate Data Compare and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).

I hope this helps!

Children